Avoid dinner party disasters and welcome cookbook perfect meals with precision and accuracy from chef Heston Blumenthal. Whether it’s a mouth-watering sponge or a succulent roast, the Precision Oven Thermometer lets you know when your oven is ready to cook food to perfection. Monitor your dish during the cooking process and make sure your oven maintains the correct temperature - the Precision Thermometer is perfect for helping you banish sunken cakes and floppy souffles!
Measure with accuracy
Your oven temperature can often be very different to that indicated by the dial and fluctuate depending on which shelf you use. Designed by Heston Blumenthal and Salter, this oven thermometer gives you an accurate and precise temperature reading so you can make sure you don’t overcook or undercook your dish! Enduring temperatures up to an incredible 300 °C, simply stand or hang inside the oven and easily maintain optimum temperature using the visible, bold display.
Well-designed, handy and a must-have for those serious about cooking, the Precision Thermometer will revolutionise your culinary experience.
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Bold display for easy reading
- Stainless steel with glass lens
- Temperature range: 50°C to 300°C
- Two-year guarantee included
- User Guide
USING THE OVEN THERMOMETER
Most oven temperatures vary from top to bottom and side to side. For best results use an oven thermometer next to the food to ensure proper baking/roasting temperatures.
- Stand or hang the thermometer inside the oven in a visible area.
- Preheat oven thoroughly.
- Always wear a heat resistant glove when touching the thermometer during and after use. Do not use a wet or damp cloth.
OVEN THERMOMETER WILL GET HOT – DO NOT TOUCH WITH BARE HANDS!
CARE AND PRECAUTIONS
- WARNING HOT SURFACE! Always wear a heat resistant glove when handling the thermometer.
- At temperatures over 230°C the dial printing may start to discolour.
- DO NOT leave in oven at temperatures above 280°C .
- DO NOT immerse in cold water after removing thermometer from food. Allow thermometer to cool at room temperature.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Grease or other stubborn marks can be removed from metal parts with a scouring pad. DO NOT wash in a dishwasher or immerse in water. The thermometer is NOT suitable for use in a microwave oven. Always remove from oven when using self-cleaning cycle
- Delivery & Returns
Our goal is to make sure you receive your online order as quickly as possible. Please find all the details and information on our delivery page.
We hope you will love your new Salter product but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your item(s). To ensure your return is processed quickly please follow the instructions on our returns page.