DetailsSalter has been at the forefront of the kitchen scales industry since 1760 and the latest range of Salter electronic scales offer cutting edge design and measuring excellence. The High Capacity Kitchen Scale is one of the most popular in the Salter digital scale range, providing accuracy, efficiency and style to your kitchen experience. The black glass platform is easy to clean with a hygienic surface to work on, while the striking red LCD display means you will never get it wrong in your kitchen.
- 10kg High capacity weighing scale
- Large ultra slim glass platform - hygienic and easy to clean
- Aquatronic™ function for measuring liquids in ml or fl.oz.
- Add & Weigh ‘zero’ function –allows for measurement of multiple ingredients in the same bowl
- Weigh directly on the platform or weigh with own mixing bowl –suitable for use with most bowls or containers
- Bright red easy to read LCD display
- Switch between metric and imperial
- Max weight x resolutions: 10kg x 2g, 22lb x 0.2oz, 10l x 2ml, 350fl.oz x 0.2fl.oz
- Product dimensions: 20 x 16.5 x 2 cm
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Guarantee: 15 Years
- User Guide
2 x AAA. Remove battery cover. Insert battery ensuring the +/- terminals are the correct way round. Replace cover.
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- Touch on/zero until 8888 appears on display.
- Wait until display shows 0.
TO MEASURE LIQUIDS AND SOLIDS
To switch between units press unit to scroll through until the desired unit is reached. The Aquatronic™ liquid measure feature is suitable for all water based liquids, including wine, milk, stock, cream etc.
Note: Oils have a lower specific gravity, which will result in a volume reading of approx +10%. If measuring oils by volume on this scale, please adjust for this accordingly.
TO ADD AND WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, touch on/zero to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes.
MANUAL SWITCH OFF
To maximise battery life press on/zero for two seconds after use to switch off.
Replace batteries Weight Overload Negative Load. Press on/zero to return display to zero.
CLEANING AND CARE
- DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods.
- Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
- Delivery & Returns
Our goal is to make sure you receive your online order as quickly as possible. Please find all the details and information on our delivery page.
We hope you will love your new Salter product but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your item(s). To ensure your return is processed quickly please follow the instructions on our returns page.