Baking is quick, easy and more enjoyable with the innovative Dual Pour Kitchen Scale with Mixing Bowl from Salter. Holding up to two litres at a time, the bowl has two spouts to accurately pour in both wet and dry ingredients. And if you’re baking in bulk just use a bigger bowl. This baking scale can weigh liquids up to five litres. You can also switch between metric and imperial measurements with either reading clearly shown on the LCD display.
- 2 litre mixing bowl with innovative dual pour spouts - Great for pouring both wet and dry ingredients
- Aquatronic™ function for measuring liquids in ml or fl.oz.
- Add & Weigh - allows for measurement of multiple ingredients in the same bowl
- Easy to read LCD display
- Switch between metric and imperial
- Max weight x resolutions: 5kg x 1g, 11lb x 1/8oz, 5l x 1ml, 175fl.oz x 1/8fl.oz
- Product dimensions: 20.95 x 22.3 x 13.15cm
- Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Guarantee: 15 Years
- EAN: 5010777134537
- User Guide
2 x AAA. Ensure +/- terminals are the correct way round.
TO SWITCH ON
- If using, place bowl on scale before switching on.
- 2) Touch on zero until 8888 appears on display.
- 3) Wait until display shows 0.
TO MEASURE SOLIDS
To switch between units press kg lb to scroll through until the desired unit is reached. g = grammes, oz = ounces, lb = pounds
TO MEASURE LIQUIDS
To switch between units press ml fl.oz to scroll through until the desired unit is reached. The Aquatronic™ liquid measure feature is suitable for all water based liquids, including wine, milk, stock, cream etc. If your recipe shows litre or pint measures: 1 litre = 1000 ml, 1 pint = 20 fl.oz, 1/2 pint = 10 fl.oz, 1/4 pint = 5 fl.oz. ml = millilitres, fl.oz = fluid ounces
Note: Oils have a lower specific gravity, which will result in a volume reading of approx +10%. If measuring oils by volume on this scale, please adjust for this accordingly.
TO ADD AND WEIGH
To weigh several different ingredients in one bowl, touch on zero to reset the display between each ingredient.
AUTO SWITCH OFF
Auto switch-off occurs if display shows 0 for 1 minute or shows the same weight reading for 3 minutes. MANUAL SWITCH OFF To maximise battery life press off for two seconds after use to switch off.
Replace batteries Weight Overload
CLEANING AND CARE
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth. DO NOT immerse the scale in water or use chemical/abrasive cleaning agents.
- All plastic parts should be cleaned immediately after contact with fats, spices, vinegar and strongly flavoured/coloured foods. Avoid contact with acids such as citrus juices.
- Delivery & Returns
Our goal is to make sure you receive your online order as quickly as possible. Please find all the details and information on our delivery page.
We hope you will love your new Salter product but if you don’t, you are welcome to return your item(s). To ensure your return is processed quickly please follow the instructions on our returns page.