Returning a product if you change your mind
If you have changed your mind about a product, Salter will consider your return provided that:
- The product is returned to us within 7 days of the date you purchased the product.
- The product is in its original packaging, including the instruction manuals and accessories if provided.
- Salter may refuse to offer a change of mind return where the above conditions are not met. The amount refunded would be for the cost of the product minus all the shipping cost incurred by Salter including the original shipping cost and the returned shipping cost. Salter will not authorize a refund until the product has been returned.
- If you receive a product that is faulty or damaged in transit, Salter will accept your return provided that.
- The case is reported to our customer service team and photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted via email within 3 days of receiving the item.
- The product is in the same condition as when received by you.
- The product is in its original packaging, including any instruction manuals and accessories.
If you wish to make a return under this policy, you will need to:
- Contact us via the Marketplace Message portal.
- The Salter support team will determine if a return is acceptable in the circumstances. Where a return is appropriate, we will issue you with a Return Authorization Number ("RA Number"). At this time, our support team will provide you with any additional details that you may require to complete the return process.
- Once an RA Number has been issued to you, you must return the product to Salter within 14 days. If the returned product is not received within the 14 days, the return case will be closed. Please contact our support team if you will not be able to return the product within this 14 day period.
- Upon receipt of the returned product, will assess the product to determine if the return will be accepted and a refund provided.